Advanced Process Simulation & Modelling
- Learn to build, navigate and optimize process simulations.
- Learn how to use and apply advanced modeling techniques.
- Develop the skills and techniques required for creating and running steady state & dynamic simulations.
- Participants who complete this course should be able to use process simulations to solve problems in the industry.
Who Will Benefit
- New engineering graduates / technologists.
- Process engineers who need advanced skills for more complex modeling tasks.
- R&D engineers and researchers using simulator for process synthesis, upgrade or modifications.
- Process engineers doing process design and optimization projects and studies.
- Plant engineers checking plant performance under different operating conditions.
- Non-engineers with no or limited previous experience in process simulation.
- Basics of process flow sheets
- Introduction to process simulators
- Fundamentals of process modeling using Aspen Hysys
- Advanced simulation techniques using Aspen Hysys
- Process optimization using Aspen Hysys
- Dynamic modeling using Aspen Hysys
- Fundamentals of Flare system
- Modeling using Aspen Flare
- Fundamentals of modeling in HTFS
- Fundamentals of modeling in PIPESYS